top of page

The Assistance Towing Endorsement is required if you will be engaged in towing a disabled vessel for payment. Any USCG license of 200 gross tons or less, including an OUPV/Six-pack Captain's or Master 25-50-100 Ton License, may be endorsed for assistance towing.

(This endorsement is not a "Towing" license for the operation of a tugboat.)

Towing Endorsement

  • I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.
bottom of page